Guide for Visitors
Guide for Visitors
HOW TO USE
- The library services are free of charge to anyone at the public libraries in Sakura City.
- Anyone is free to read items on the library's premises.
- Sakura Library 9:00-20:00
- Shizu Library 9:00-20:00
- Sakura Minami Library 9:00-20:00
- Usui Community Hall Library 9:00-17:00
- Shizu-bunkan 9:00-17:00
- Kita-Shizu Children's Center Library 9:00-17:00
Mondays,1st Tuesdays and December 28-January 4
(Except when a national holiday falls on Monday or 1st Tuesday of the month.In this case,libraries are open on the holiday and are closed the next weekday.)
Special inventory periods.
- You must register before using any loaning services.
- You are requested to show a librarian something to certify your current address.
e.g. Foreign Registration Card, Student I.D., etc.
- If you can not prove it, you are not allowed to check out any items.
- Library card can be used in all Sakura City libraries.
- Please notify us when you change your address or phone number, and return to your country permanently.
- You can borrow a maximum of 10 books including as many as 3 Videos/CDs/DVDs at a time for as long as 15 days.
- Renewal is possible once for another 2 weeks from your original due date, if the items are not under request. (Except Audio items)
- Do not lend anyone your library card and our items you have checked out.
- Keep due date.
- A librarian needs to check-in items you have borrowed.
- You may use "return post boxes" when the library is closed.
- Note that CDs, DVDs, Videos must be returned directly to the counter at the library from which they were checked out.
- Library items can be copied with a pay copy machine. Each copy costs \10.
- Copies must be for examination and study in accordance with copyright law.
189-1, Shinmachi, Sakura City
4-1-2, Nishi-shizu, Sakura City
2-37-13, Sannou, Sakura City
1672-7, Kami-shizu, Sakura City
Usui Community Hall Library
1-16, Ojidai, Sakura City
Kita-Shizu Children’s Center Library
794-1, Ino, Sakura City